Who Am I

Who Am I ?

Hello Everyone, this is my first blog. I have just started blogging so, if anyone has any feedback and suggestions, please share the same as it will really add value to my knowledge and skills. I will always try to be logical and truthful and write what I honestly feel. So let me start...

I often think Who am I, What reason I have taken a birth for, Why particularly in Hindu Brahmin Family, What are these rituals we always have to follow and Where they would have come from?

I always have so many questions, and I believe that there are numerous individuals who must have been thinking the same way. But, what I strongly believe in, is the great Almighty. I have been trying to read a bit about the Hindu Religion and Mythology to find the answers of my 'never ending' Questions and would want to share the experience and knowledge gained so far, and would like to continue the same in future. I have read few Holy Books like Shrimad Bhagwat Gita, Shrimad Bhagwat Puran (Sukh Sagar), Shiv Puran, Ramayana, and would like to read all the Puranas in this Short life and would be extremely happy if, I will be able to share this knowledge as said in these 'Holy books' to Others. Let me also clarify this, that I have no intentions to boast my self that I have read these books or show off my knowledge and force my experiences to anyone or even to offend any other religion or their believers. After all, more than any religion, we all are humans. 

I strongly believe that "Religion is for People, People are not for Religion". But its always good to follow your religion along with humanity to become a better person. Me being researching and trying to find answers of my questions, I have so far not found the reason I am here for, but one thing I have noticed that Hindu Religion and Mythology is really ancient and vast to understand and research. 

I know that I have yet, not explained Who Am I, but would surely write some blogs in days to come, in order to share the information I gained. 

Please, do share your valuable feedback, suggestions and questions if any. I will try my best to honor all and implement them.

Atul Dixit

Comments

  1. Nice explanation of everything...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are interested in these questions, then you should start reading Upanishads rather than purans. The Upanishads will offer you much deeper understanding of such questions.

    There are more than 100 Upanishads but around 11 are considered " mukhya Upanishads". Good translations along with explainations are available online. You can also watch videos on YouTube.
    The Upanishads contain the central ideas on which the entire Hindu teachings are based.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My believe is that words deeds an good action towards ourselves an people open doors to grow spiritually ..god take it from there to guide us what we need to knw about Ourselves an what is our purpose on earth...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment